Three important sales documents to be provided by licensed property agents

According to the practice circular (No. 23-02 (CR)) on the sale of uncompleted properties situated outside Hong Kong (“UPOH”) issued by the Estate Agents Authority (“EAA”), licensed estate agents and  salespersons (collectively “licensed property agents”) must provide three important sales documents to purchasers before they enter into any agreement or make any payment in relation to the purchase of the UPOH (whichever is the earlier). The EAA strongly advises potential purchasers to review all important documents and details about the development of which the UPOH form part and the vendor, which should be provided by their appointed licensed property agents, before making any purchase decisions.